Saturday, September 25, 2010

Time flies.

 



Has it really been that long since I was HERE? I guess I must have been having fun....no, really, I've been working......and worrying, probably too much!

I'm not complaining about the work. The worry....that's another story. I am a worrier, I am my own worst critic, I do make mountains out of molehills, and yes, I do think everything is worse than it usually is. I do have to exert myself sometimes relentlessly to see the positives beyond the dark forests of doubts that seem to grow like crazy weeds in my brain.

Where is the drawn line between "not giving up" and "it's not meant to be"? How do I know when destiny has something else in mind, or the universe is just testing how much I really want something? I tend to personalize all events and occurrences, which can be a heavy load at times when they are not what I expected, anticipated or wanted.

Struggling as an independent designer and single Mom, I wonder if I will ever get to a place where I can say "I've made it". I keep hoping and I keep working. I'm not giving up.




No comments:

Post a Comment