Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Most popular purse is a clutch!



I designed this bag for myself. I am a long time "shoulder bag" wearer....the bigger, the better.

I wanted something smaller for those runs to the store, or for when I'm going to the barn for a ride on my horse and I don't need all of my tech-y stuff or all of my makeup, or that book to read while I wait for whatever......just something for my wallet, chapstick, keys, list and sunglasses for a trip out and back.

I can just grab this bag, tuck it under my arm, or hold it with 1 hand.....

These have been flying out of the shop to my delight & surprise. It seems I am spending all of my time right now trying to make more of these instead of working on more designs.
Being a creative being, the monotony of simulating the same thing over and over again can be just that....monotony. Pacing myself is something I need to conform to...allowing time for production AND for creating. After all, I am creating products so that I can sell them and support my family.
So...be forewarned.....if you would like to be on the list for one of these soft leather bags....there may be a slight wait of 1-2 weeks.


Leather "raw" clutch from Mano Bello

No comments:

Post a Comment